Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Match Thread Ipswich Town 0-2 Everton - Saturday 19th October - 15:00

Your Everton MOTM vs Ipswich

• Jordan Pickford

• Vitalii Mykolenko

• Michael Keane

• James Tarkowski

• Ashley Young

• Idrissa Gana Gueye

• Abdoulaye Doucouré

• Jack Harrison

• Dwight McNeil

• Iliman Ndiaye

• Dominic Calvert-Lewin

• Orel Mangala '82

Results are only viewable after voting.
….what a composed performance from Michael Keane, obviously a terrific finish but some vital headed clearances in those last 20mins gives him my MoM.

The fact Dyche picks him ahead of O’Brien is not because he’s a ‘pet’ or a ‘favourite’, it’s solely down to judgement. It’s a results business and Managers select what they believe is their best X1 available. Most of us would select differently but Keane justified his managers decision today.

Key for me was the CM partnership of Gueye/Doucoure. Dyche has tried to find the right formula, ironic that arguably the best we’ve looked is with the two old fella’s today. I was pleasantly surprised at how decent they were in possession, Gueye played well I thought.

Lots of very decent performances today, not many poor ones. Everybody seems to be very much playing for the cause, can enjoy a few rums tonight and a delightful Chinese takeaway to celebrate Mrs Eggs birthday.
A succulent Chinese meal??

Gave it to Keane. The second goal killed the match. His performance in comparison to what i expect of him meant that for ne he was MoTm. But Ipswich (unless things change quickly) are in big trouble.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back