Is it Mucha time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was an outstanding save. He made the save whilst he was going the other way. Thats not easy and takes rather exceptional skills. Was not exactly out of position either.

In answer to the original question, no.

Fair enough, I still think it was the kind of save Wayne Rooney would make if he was playing in goal for a laugh.

Same answer as always from me. We're very lucky to have Howard, without doubt a top five PL goalkeeper in my eyes. No need to replace him, as with our limited resources, it will only mean a backward step.

Wanted one flying dutch man!

player.krul.jpg

I havent to be honest mate, im pretty sure though it couldnt be worse then Blackburn, if it is id love to see it!

Tried to find it on youtube a while ago, but wasn't succesfull. Personally, I wouldn't want to replace Howard with him, but hey, that's just my opinion. I've always been a fan of Howard, since he signed for Everton. Something that will probably never change. You clearly don't rate him, I very much do.

Tried to find it on youtube a while ago, but wasn't succesfull. Personally, I wouldn't want to replace Howard with him, but hey, that's just my opinion. I've always been a fan of Howard, since he signed for Everton. Something that will probably never change. You clearly don't rate him, I very much do.

You are not alone Dutch Toffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.