Is Pienaar Looking Elsewhere ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
he probably will get a lot of offers from other clubs, but with the buyout clause don't we get priority.

if the fee is fixed, would it be possible to sign him up really quickly and resell him immediately if he wants us to so atleast we turn a profit from the whole mess, or would something like that cause another Tevez-esque debacle.

He is saying "I want to concentrate on my football, I cant be arsed messing my head up with contract bollocks, leave that till the end of the season"

which is good, it gives the impression that he is more bothered about his football than the details of any future contract.

He would be mad to leave everton, and he knows this.

If I were Everton and had an agreement to buy him for x amount I would wait til the end of the season. Firstly I wouldnt want to distract a player that is clearly in form, as no doubt his agent will try and have us over a barrell due to the low purchase price we are paying and demand high wages, so the negotiations could take a while. Also we could buy him now and agree a long term deal and him then get a long term injury between now and the summer,although its a long shot why take the risk?
Moyes will have told him he's wanted here but to wait til the end of the season, he is just echoing those comments - I'm not worried.

all of the above is imho of course:)

Last edited:
He is saying "I want to concentrate on my football, I cant be arsed messing my head up with contract bollocks, leave that till the end of the season"

which is good, it gives the impression that he is more bothered about his football than the details of any future contract.

He would be mad to leave everton, and he knows this.

Quite.

he probably will get a lot of offers from other clubs, but with the buyout clause don't we get priority.

if the fee is fixed, would it be possible to sign him up really quickly and resell him immediately if he wants us to so atleast we turn a profit from the whole mess, or would something like that cause another Tevez-esque debacle.

This means nothing though if he chooses another club, he will just say, I want to take 50k a week at Newcastle. Its just the sort of thing KK would do, nick someone elses player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back