• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Is South Liverpool The RS Part Of The City?

Cork Evertonian

Player Valuation: £50m
I was just looking at a thread on Reddit and the consensus seems to be that the vast majority of the local rs support, comes from places like Aigburth, Speke and Garston etc.

Areas like Bootle, Kirkdale, Norris Green and Old Swan are seen as predominantly blue apparently.

Obviously you have blues in south Liverpool and vice versa reds in the north end as well, but is that really the case or is it bit of myth/urban legend and that all areas of the city are equally mixed when it comes to both blue and red?

I was just looking at a thread on Reddit and the consensus seems to be that the vast majority of the local rs support, comes from places like Aigburth, Speke and Garston etc.

Areas like Bootle, Kirkdale, Norris Green and Old Swan are seen as predominantly blue apparently.

Obviously you have blues in south Liverpool and vice versa reds in the north end as well, but is that really the case or is it bit of myth/urban legend and that all areas of the city are equally mixed when it comes to both blue and red?
CHICO????????

It is nonsense, Corky innit.

Lived half of my life in Garston and Aigburth and there were never more of them than us 😊

Used to be 50/50 all over, but that was way back when, who actually knows now short of an official census. Butthose rs vermin are everywhere now
iirc, not long ago 92,000 ffs turned up in Melbourne to sing the dirge.
And I've been in the Pig n whistle Brisbane for Derby's and I swear the there was only me, the 2 lads and an itinerant city fan in any form of blue...and he didn't last long got threw out for making a total arse of himself.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back