Is this the darkest time in the club’s history?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course this is bad. But get beat by Newcastle. Followed by getting knocked out of the cup. Then lose the next league match. Well all that is unthinkable. And our lot don't seem to do pressure. They don't seem to do anything.
It's getting that ,as much as I want us to beat the barcodes , i'd even settle for the draw. Break this rot. Take the point. That's how bad it is.

But then we do need to start winning a few matches. Maybe a new manager bounce might help. I'd take points anyhow, anyway. Don't care . Just get those few points.d
Even talking like this , shows how bad everything is....

Why the hell do you keep going on about Bobble? I’m not even on Twitter, I don’t know or care what he’s saying about Moshiri.

You are either an absolute WUM or just incredibly naive and foolish and I’m teetering in between the two at the minute. I hope for your own sake you’re not the second one, because at some point you will wake up to what this fella has done to our club and it’s not going to be pretty for you.

Bobble and his kopite mate Joyce have done nothing but try turn fan anger away from Kenwright and push it on Moshiri.

They are shameless sycophants of Blue Bill yet are clapped by seals.

Bobble and his kopite mate Joyce have done nothing but try turn fan anger away from Kenwright and push it on Moshiri.

Moshiri is the man in charge. Everything in the current set up is on him. He has the power to make the changes. Going for the underlings is pointless.

None of this means he needs to go, just do better. Read the room a bit, it really shouldn't be that hard.

I don’t give a rat’s arse what Bobble is saying. I’ve been calling out Moshiri longer than I’ve even known of his existence.

The anger should be at both of the parasites. People are still being blinded by the stadium, but thankfully less and less so as the days go on, as I see more and more of our fans waking up.

Some perspective, we’re not Accrington Stanley. We’ve not been relegated as some other big clubs like Leeds, Newcastle, Villa have (yet).

……but no question, we’ve had some less than satisfactory times. Some here will remember back to Gordon Lee. Even the great HK had some bad spells. Mike Walker.

Walter Smith had such a crap unbalanced squad he once fielded 6 CB lumps (4 along the back & 2 in MF..).

So we finally have more money than we could ever have dreamt of back then.
We‘ve got a state of the art stadium being built on the iconic waterfront.
It seems churlish to even compare with those days?

Yet I don’t ever remember feeling that the clubs was in such a free fall. Full credit to Moshiri for the money he’s ploughed in, but his repeated meddling & bad decisions has brought the club to it’s knees. And he‘s not showing any signs of changing. This alleged link with this scumbag Joorabchian is quite depressing.

Is this the darkest time in our history?
Definitely the most apathetic Ive been...

I don’t give a rat’s arse what Bobble is saying. I’ve been calling out Moshiri longer than I’ve even known of his existence.

The anger should be at both of the parasites. People are still being blinded by the stadium, but thankfully less and less so as the days go on, as I see more and more of our fans waking up.

Until we sign a highly rated player or finish 8th under a manager the fans like in which case its back to being lapdogs to the board.

You're putting your faith in some very sketchy and fickle groups.

I hope you don't look back and regret being taken in so easily Mike.

Until we sign a highly rated player or finish 8th under a manager the fans like in which case its back to being lapdogs to the board.

You're putting your faith in some very sketchy and fickle groups.

I hope you don't look back and regret being taken in so easily Mike.

Oh don’t worry I won’t regret anything. I’m standing up for my club. You’re the one that’s going to be humiliated.

Oh I dunno. I remember some bleak times late 70’s early 80’s.

IIRC 18K attendances for home league games were not uncommon.
To be fair though pal, unemployment really bit then. If you didn't have the ready cash you couldn't go to the game. I agree though the end of Lee and begining of Howard it wasn't pretty. But other factors had us annoyed and the game became a venting source.

FWIW I know there's been darker times for Everton we've been relegated twice. We've been a damn unlucky club to win the league TWICE and have war break out. To win the league and have another club's troubles mean that we
would be banned from Europe. We've been in the PL since 92 and done nothing, just existed. We have the afterbirth
neighbour who done a pact with the devil. I mean are we jinxed or cursed?

I think at the moment we're such a shockingly run football club and have been rudderless and certainly aimless for many years, that we might go down it will be the darkest time for me. We can't go down! Unlike the West Ham fan on Talksht before saying we think we have god given right to stay in the league, we don't think that. We DO know we're in a mess and might go down this is why we're all getting on the back of the club.

To be fair though pal, unemployment really bit then. If you didn't have the ready cash you couldn't go to the game. I agree though the end of Lee and begining of Howard it wasn't pretty. But other factors had us annoyed and the game became a venting source.
Yeah agree. Other factors were in play.

Status
Not open for further replies.