Transfer Rumour Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're getting him now and he's not fit there's no point...if all we needed was an unfit, but really good player for a 'knock a ball in here, put his foot on it there' Cameo - we should've played Lampard
Who knows how fit he actually is. If he isnt fit to Dyche standards, then he would soon be. He's played 18 games for Sevilla, so he must have some legs. He's also won the champions league 5 times, so I'm guessing he has more to his game than what we have in the squad now.

Who knows how fit he actually is. If he isnt fit to Dyche standards, then he would soon be. He's played 18 games for Sevilla, so he must have some legs. He's also won the champions league 5 times, so I'm guessing he has more to his game than what we have in the squad now.
You may have inadvertently answered your own question to me

Sevilla terminated his contract 18months early and they are in a relegation battle
That's all I need to know...swerve

Exactly what we need next season - Isco & Delli through middle, such commitment, steel and grit has never before graced the EPL.
May as well go to the local park to watch the OAP walking football.

Status
Not open for further replies.