Transfer Rumour Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've just won 1 game in 6000 attempts.

We literally have no creative outlet, so my questions are -

1. Can he control a ball
2. Can he pass a ball forwards
3. Can he score the odd blammo

If its a yes to 2 out of 3 of the above questions, then he has to be under serious consideration. We are a Dominic Calvert-Lewin injury away from having to set up completely differently which is where someone like him could come in handy. If the ball had to be kept on the deck a lot more for Maupay than launching balls in the air to him.

Would he agree to a deal until the end of the season? I don't know

Will his wages be too much? I don’t know

One thing I do know is our survival hangs on a knife edge and after the absolute calamitous transfer window where we've ended it weaker than when we started, we could maybe do with looking at all the help we can get
Club shop could make a killing selling Isco biscuits as well.

I'd be ok with this if it wasn't expensive. Frankly, deals like this should be pay per play, or similar, with basic wage that's not too expensive.

monty-python.gif

He'd also have to be up to the same standard as the others fitness wise. Looking at how we beat Arsenal no-one can just potter about nonchalantly.

This lad would be worth a shot with a 6 month contract. If he's unfit... he can get fit. He's probably got more talent in his right boot than our whole forward line. We have offloaded plenty off the wage bill, so why not get him in and see what he can do, even if he gets chucked on for the last 30 minutes of games. We arn't exactly spoiled for choice in the forward department, so an extra body can only help.

This lad would be worth a shot with a 6 month contract. If he's unfit... he can get fit. He's probably got more talent in his right boot than our whole forward line. We have offloaded plenty off the wage bill, so why not get him in and see what he can do, even if he gets chucked on for the last 30 minutes of games. We arn't exactly spoiled for choice in the forward department, so an extra body can only help.

Might not be Dyche fit levels....but he was playing regularly for Sevilla (18 games) this season before he got a cob on

Isco doesn't have much going for him in the way of options as far as clubs are concerned, so that should work in our favour if the lad starts making silly money demands. Depending on whether Sean Dyche wants him of course.

If he's better than Simms then get him in as we have no other strikers...Lewin always broken, Maupay plays like he's broken.
Won't happen due to the usual suspects at the helm

If we're getting him now and he's not fit there's no point...if all we needed was an unfit, but really good player for a 'knock a ball in here, put his foot on it there' Cameo - we should've played Lampard

Status
Not open for further replies.