Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here seem to be a little "underwhelmed" by him looking in his. Hemm.:oops:... Let's say ... Less than exciting "YouTube videos. So, I searched a little and I got you guys a game highlight of him.. I hope this will at least help make your minds about him . ;)

People here seem to be a little "underwhelmed" by him looking in his. Hemm.:oops:... Let's say ... Less than exciting "YouTube videos. So, I searched a little and I got you guys a game highlight of him.. I hope this will at least help make your minds about him . ;)

I wouldn't take it personally mate, or Algeriany. After Niasse we will always be wary of any new strikers who aren't at least a little bit known!

Fingers crossed for this guy.

Just watched that lol ......... keep the receipt Bill.

That's brilliant that mate, thanks for posting ;)

3.30 in, I think that's the worst free kick I've ever seen, literally lol all over the shop

BUT....he doesn't give up does he! I can see why people say he's not a natural striker, I don't think I've ever seen anyone like him, as in height wise who almost plays right across the forward line. He's on the left 1st half, in the middle for his goal, sets up 2 on the right side. Literally all over the shop.

There's some really clumsy moments in those highlights and there's also some good stuff as well.

Is this still looking on mate? If so how much? Looks like a 5/6m player to me, maybe a fee like that rising to 10m, what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back