Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.
People here seem to be a little "underwhelmed" by him looking in his. Hemm.:oops:... Let's say ... Less than exciting "YouTube videos. So, I searched a little and I got you guys a game highlight of him.. I hope this will at least help make your minds about him . ;)

Impressed with him from that video. Great feet and pace for a big guy who can also clearly head. Seems like quite a unique talent. Can see why we're after him.

That's brilliant that mate, thanks for posting ;)

3.30 in, I think that's the worst free kick I've ever seen, literally lol all over the shop

BUT....he doesn't give up does he! I can see why people say he's not a natural striker, I don't think I've ever seen anyone like him, as in height wise who almost plays right across the forward line. He's on the left 1st half, in the middle for his goal, sets up 2 on the right side. Literally all over the shop.

There's some really clumsy moments in those highlights and there's also some good stuff as well.

Is this still looking on mate? If so how much? Looks like a 5/6m player to me, maybe a fee like that rising to 10m, what do you think?

Anything under 11m£ is a steal. In today's football, There are championship level players going for 10-15m. (even schlupp is rumoured to be going to WBA for 12) He is a more mobile troy deeney. As for the 5/6m that you are talking about. That could've been his price in 2012. And the fact that he is only 25 and everyone seems to ask more from English club. I would say. He is (in this moment) a 10-14m striker. As people pointed out here, You don't need big pieces, you need THE FITTING pieces. Leicester city got the league because they had what they needed. Players like Simpson, okazaki and Albrighton can't get a starting spot in a top 8 team but they still got a PL medal because they fit in. He is (belfodil) a good player and he was considered as a wonder kid once because he had potential. The team (or at least from what I have seen) is in need for a ball carrier. People think that the reason Leicester city is struggling is because of kantè's defensive help. Well, they are half right. It is because of kantè. But, it is not a defensive problem. It is an offensive problem. They just don't have a player that can Carrie the ball from his half to the other half. And by that they resort to hoof ball because every one is afraid of the ball (a la Everton this season).

Yes, he might not be the player you want. But, he is the kind of player you need to get a European spot.

Anything under 11m£ is a steal. In today's football, There are championship level players going for 10-15m. (even schlupp is rumoured to be going to WBA for 12) He is a more mobile troy deeney. As for the 5/6m that you are talking about. That could've been his price in 2012. And the fact that he is only 25 and everyone seems to ask more from English club. I would say. He is (in this moment) a 10-14m striker. As people pointed out here, You don't need big pieces, you need THE FITTING pieces. Leicester city got the league because they had what they needed. Players like Simpson, okazaki and Albrighton can't get a starting spot in a top 8 team but they still got a PL medal because they fit in. He is (belfodil) a good player and he was considered as a wonder kid once because he had potential. The team (or at least from what I have seen) is in need for a ball carrier. People think that the reason Leicester city is struggling is because of kantè's defensive help. Well, they are half right. It is because of kantè. But, it is not a defensive problem. It is an offensive problem. They just don't have a player that can Carrie the ball from his half to the other half. And by that they resort to hoof ball because every one is afraid of the ball (a la Everton this season).

Yes, he might not be the player you want. But, he is the kind of player you need to get a European spot.

I like him mate, hope we sign him as he's completely different to what we have and very different to what a lot of other clubs have ( based on that great video you edited for us ).

Do you know if this signing is going through still?

People here seem to be a little "underwhelmed" by him looking in his. Hemm.:oops:... Let's say ... Less than exciting "YouTube videos. So, I searched a little and I got you guys a game highlight of him.. I hope this will at least help make your minds about him . ;)

He looks fairly tragic there. Half decent in the air and works hard, but how is that any different to Naismith? His passing and touch constantly lets him down and he doesn't strike me as being an 'intelligent' player.

He looks fairly tragic there. Half decent in the air and works hard, but how is that any different to Naismith? His passing and touch constantly lets him down and he doesn't strike me as being an 'intelligent' player.

Hes a rough diamond, we need to polish him.

Hes got the hunger, hes got the talent, we just need to walk him on the path.

Was thinking that myself, most of what he did in that video was crap. I thought it was put up as a piss take to tell the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back