Transfer Rumour Ishak Belfodil

Status
Not open for further replies.

i wouldnt be too worried about missing out on the player, what i would be worried about if it's to do with someone from the board stopping walsh and koeman from getting their targets. You cannot have the board doing that. Would cause chaos.

..the process needs to be clearly defined and the decision making has to be inclusive. It might take a while to agree who does what but I assume/hope RK/SW identify the player and the board representative tries to make it happen at an anticipated fee. If it goes beyond that fee RK/SW are consulted to see if it still represents value for money.

..the process needs to be clearly defined and the decision making has to be inclusive. It might take a while to agree who does what but I assume/hope RK/SW identify the player and the board representative tries to make it happen at an anticipated fee. If it goes beyond that fee RK/SW are consulted to see if it still represents value for money.
agree with you mate

Which doesn't help when the idea is that we've got ££££££

Which doesn't help when the idea is that we've got ££££££

...but everybody has a value. SW/RK will identify a player and have an idea of what he should cost but if that fee is far higher than you are prepared to pay then you move on. Its about risk assessment, buy somebody like him for little money and it's low risk, spend big bucks and you are stuck with a player for 4 years who isn't so good.

The club will be looking at what else they can buy.

...but everybody has a value. SW/RK will identify a player and have an idea of what he should cost but if that fee is far higher than you are prepared to pay then you move on. Its about risk assessment, buy somebody like him for little money and it's low risk, spend big bucks and you are stuck with a player for 4 years who isn't so good.

The club will be looking at what else they can buy.

Which concerns moi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back