Its officially OFF, great season though

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect arsenal to beat city now and it will be off again before we kick a ball.

City have an appalling record down the Emirates and it's just the way this season has been going

Arsenal beating City doesn't mean it's off......so long as we beat Fulham.

Or have you given up on that idea as well?

Arsenal beating City doesn't mean it's off......so long as we beat Fulham.

Or have you given up on that idea as well?

I'm not hyping myself up mate. If we get 4th it will become a surprise . If I get excited then we miss out, I'll be on a downer all summer

There is a chance that after they Arsenal play us we could be 6 ponits clear of them by the next time they play a league game, it would involve us winning our next 4 games and Arsenal losing to City as well like.

If I get excited then we miss out, I'll be on a downer all summer

I'm wondering what kind of a kick you get from the football.

Keeping your emotions under check is a great attribute when playing chess but if a fellow doesn't allow himself to "get excited" over the football then I am hard pressed to see the point of being a fan of a particular team.

I'm wondering what kind of a kick you get from the football.

Keeping your emotions under check is a great attribute when playing chess but if a fellow doesn't allow himself to "get excited" over the football then I am hard pressed to see the point of being a fan of a particular team.

I'm cautiously optimistic.

I think there is a 80% chance this weekend Arsenal will lose and we will win.

Then this thread can be renamed to 'Its definitely on...'

It's not happening. No chance. When was the last time we beat Arsenal? Also, look at all the aways we've got to play that have got draw written all over them; Saints away, Fulham away. Also think City will win the league at Goodison. Sorry lads, but nope.

At least then we could say that we were very close to the trophy.

Could have done with City winning there. We must win tomorrow and next Sunday. At this stage, it's still very much ON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back