It's Thursday....and guess who still hasn't signed

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsy

Player Valuation: £25k
How long is Moyes's "next few days" I do beleve that he said a t the weekend he would be signing his contract in the next few days. well now it's Thursday and I'm still waiting to see if our manager is going to commit to the club. I'd love to know the real reasons behind the hold up......surely it can't be that difficult to dot the i's and cross the t's ???????

He can borrow my pen, if I set off now I could be at Goodison by two o'clock. I'll have to pull a sickie though. Sod it he's worth a day off. Watch this space.

It is slightly alarming that he still has not signed his contract yet but i am not overly worried, it's not as if his contract is up in the next week or two! I am certain he will sign a new deal but whilst this delay continues, many blue noses may feel a little uncomfortable until pen goes to paper. Saying that, i dont fully understand any real concern, i mean lets face it, what do contracts mean in this day and age in the world of football? The can be broken as easily has signing them.

I would rather he didn`t sign it ! The way things are going this season does anybody really believe that his signing will suddenly turn our season around ?
Never mind we still have the PL title and the F.A. Cup to battle for.

I heard that also. Kenwright goes into the bookies lining his pockets full of them to economise. That's why Moysie has'nt signed yet because bookies pens never work properly :D.

Thats a lie. I done my entire GCSE exams with the same bookies pen :p

I don't know what all the panic is about, I don't blame Bill at all for this latest hold up.

Everything has been OK for months, Moyes has said so,

The contract will be signed in the next few weeks, Moyes said so,

The contract is with the Lawyers, Moyes said so,

The contract will be signed in the next few days, Moyes said so,

The Contract may even be signed before the Newcastle game, Moyes said so.

Anyone see a pattern yet, or are we still blaming Kenwright for everything.

Billy is not innocent, but is also far from being as guilty as some may want to point out.

Status
Not open for further replies.