It's Thursday....and guess who still hasn't signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been informed that the problem now is Moyes wants the contract backdating 6 months.Doesn't sound like a man not driven by money now does it??

Backdated 6 months? I think we should backdate the season till the beginning of August and have another crack at it.

call it being overly optimistic, but maybe he realizes that he's being offered an insane amount, and wants to put pen to paper following a win. problem is we don't seem to have a winable game any time soon.

he might have made the statement right before the newcastle game because he felt we'd roll over them, which we should have done.

theres a good chance i'm way off, but the man might feel guilty signing a massive contract when the club are on a pretty big winless streak, it might be that he wants to sign on a positive note.

I have been informed that the problem now is Moyes wants the contract backdating 6 months.Doesn't sound like a man not driven by money now does it??

I don't belive that one bit.

But if their is some truth in the stiory, show him the [Poor language removed] door. Because he should not be payed a penny for his contrabution over the last 6 months. Infact he should owe is money!

call it being overly optimistic, but maybe he realizes that he's being offered an insane amount, and wants to put pen to paper following a win. problem is we don't seem to have a winable game any time soon.

he might have made the statement right before the newcastle game because he felt we'd roll over them, which we should have done.

theres a good chance i'm way off, but the man might feel guilty signing a massive contract when the club are on a pretty big winless streak, it might be that he wants to sign on a positive note.

Very,Very good point.

Status
Not open for further replies.