Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly what happened to Maupay yesterday is disgusting. I am very angry with his performances but who isn't. Although I think people crossed the line. It was really sad the way he was treated. Shameful. It is a really bad thing to say. Also, I did see a massive improvement in his style of play. Yes, he missed chances but he actually was quite energetic. Harrison looks like a good player to have and the fact that it's on loan makes it even better

He always asks the dumbest questions in our pressers
He’s the absolute worst isn’t he. Before the last game of the season he asked Dyche if he’d rather be in Everton’s position than Leicester’s. Yeah, I’d say two points more with one game to play is a bit of an advantage.

I admit, when we first got linked at the start of the window, it was a firm no from me.

I really dont ever recall watching him play, but as ive said, on paper and from watching a vid or 2 I think hes a cracking little signing that will really help us out.

He’s the absolute worst isn’t he. Before the last game of the season he asked Dyche if he’d rather be in Everton’s position than Leicester’s. Yeah, I’d say two points more with one game to play is a bit of an advantage.

Always asks proper annoying questions that have nothing to do with Everton but would get headlines. Reckon Dyche hates him.

This signing makes no sense whatsoever. Very injury prone, very inconsistent. Certainly not an improvement on what we have and someone who has frustrated leeds fans for a number of years.

Very limited player who's good numbers were only a result of the style of play of Leeds. Will really struggle to perform well for a team like us who prioritise defending in the majority of games. Low resale value too given his age and what he would be in a few years time so goes against the transfer philosophy we should be following.
In the last 3 seasons in the league he has played 36, 35, 36 games. Two season before that in the Championship he played 46 and 37. Not sure where you are getting "very injury prone" from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back