Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
This signing makes no sense whatsoever. Very injury prone, very inconsistent. Certainly not an improvement on what we have and someone who has frustrated leeds fans for a number of years.

Very limited player who's good numbers were only a result of the style of play of Leeds. Will really struggle to perform well for a team like us who prioritise defending in the majority of games. Low resale value too given his age and what he would be in a few years time so goes against the transfer philosophy we should be following.
I would rather sign someone younger, and he isn't great. I know a lot of Leeds fans were talking at the start of last season about the need to upgrade him if they want to avoid another relegation battle. But he is a good player and does work hard, with a bit of skill and pace. He will suit Dyche's style and is an upgrade on Gray. Still need Gnonto too imo.

You then have McNeil, Harrison, Danjuma and Gnonto for your winger or wide forward positions depending on how we play. Think that is a big upgrade in our position.

Desperately need a decent striker and CB though.

Harrison on loan it sounds like so maybe the other still as a permanent
Trying not to big the player up, cos it wont end well for the boy, but I really like the look of this lad, on paper.

He wont be fighting for the golden boot or have people comparing him to KDB, but I fully expect him to make the same impact McNeill did for us last season and for a club like us thats invaluable.

I would rather sign someone younger, and he isn't great. I know a lot of Leeds fans were talking at the start of last season about the need to upgrade him if they want to avoid another relegation battle. But he is a good player and does work hard, with a bit of skill and pace. He will suit Dyche's style and is an upgrade on Gray. Still need Gnonto too imo.

You then have McNeil, Harrison, Danjuma and Gnonto for your winger or wide forward positions depending on how we play. Think that is a big upgrade in our position.

Desperately need a decent striker and CB though.
Think of its a loan would be a great deal can cover both sides i see him similar to gray but he will work harder and will use his pace more to try and counter attack. He is inconsistent like gray but him on loan with gnonto then we have far better options. Without gnonto still a good deal but i would prefer with then just sign a cf please everton

Think of its a loan would be a great deal can cover both sides i see him similar to gray but he will work harder and will use his pace more to try and counter attack. He is inconsistent like gray but him on loan with gnonto then we have far better options. Without gnonto still a good deal but i would prefer with then just sign a cf please everton

….don’t see him as anything like Gray. Gray is a complicated footballer difficult to form partnerships or blend with. I think Harrison is uncomplicated, much more of a team player. I think he’ll be more effective than Gray, but not a world beater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back