Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing I really remember about him is him blazing a freekick into the park end when Leeds really had the pressure on us last year. He will fit right in I think.

Harrison makes so much sense for us. He’s an ideal Dyche winger. It’s a no-brainer if he’s available on loan. But I won’t pretend to be unconcerned that we seem to be prioritizing him and Gnonto at a time when we have the worst forward line in the whole league and have seemingly shown to be incapable of working on two things at once as a club.

Cannot remember who it was, but was a documentary and the physio/doctor was stating that the whole "passed/failed" a medical is a complete myth. The medicals are for to assess what risk would be with the transfer/money changing hands.
This ☝️
A medical assesses a players general health and fitness. It can 'assess' any current injury i.e. chances and timeframe for the injury to be cleared.
All signings are a risk as obviously a medical can't predict future injuries.

Harrison on the left, Danjuma on the right.

McNeil in the bin. Great stuff.

But hold on medical today?! I'll be honest I think it's pretty unreasonable that @Tofeenut is taking any time off at all during our time of need and desperation. Very poor behaviour.

This signing makes no sense whatsoever. Very injury prone, very inconsistent. Certainly not an improvement on what we have and someone who has frustrated leeds fans for a number of years.

Very limited player who's good numbers were only a result of the style of play of Leeds. Will really struggle to perform well for a team like us who prioritise defending in the majority of games. Low resale value too given his age and what he would be in a few years time so goes against the transfer philosophy we should be following.

Harrison won’t be back in training until September so Dyche fit by October. Not exactly the priority to be working to complete right now but he is a good add/fit for the season overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back