Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG_6369.webp

I hope we get Beto.
Anyone with a pedigree of scoring goals. Does he grab enough? Looks like a goal in every three games, so defo a consideration if not prolific.

If push came to shove I'd even take Vardy in on loan. We were linked a month ago and we should consider it if we cant land a younger striker.

Not sure how you’d come to that conclusion. Harrison will miss probably 3 games, or 4 with Doncaster. Just treat it as a deadline day signing.

I’d prefer to get this over the line now and have him recover here compared to him getting fit and maybe having other clubs interested. He’ll be available for nearly 40 games after the window closes, not sure why people are acting like it’ll be March before he’s back fit.
I heard late Sept/early October

I like the player but we need impact now so signing an injured player makes little sense to me. Its not something we see happen often.

If we also get a striker this week I'll be happier because that's really all that matters

Anyone with a pedigree of scoring goals. Does he grab enough? Looks like a goal in every three games, so defo a consideration if not prolific.

If push came to shove I'd even take Vardy in on loan. We were linked a month ago and we should consider it if we cant land a younger striker.

…ffs, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back