Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last 5 seasons:

Dwight McNeil scored 14 times for Burnley and Everton

Jack Harrison scored 31 times for Leeds.

Ok, some of those Leeds seasons were in the Championship, but he knows where the net is this lad and can chip in with crucial goals.

All our signings have to pass one test IMO: can they help us avoid relegation.

And look, if we get a clone of what McNeil did last season, on loan, that's a good for me.

Why pay 8 weeks of wages when he's injured?

Supposedly has a clause allowing him to leave on loan in the event of relegation as long as the loaning club covers all of his wages. A few Leeds players have them and already left on loan due to it

He got injured last month

Makes me wonder if Mcneil has a serious injury

Because otherwise signing a player who is over a month away from fitness makes no sense
Not sure how you’d come to that conclusion. Harrison will miss probably 3 games, or 4 with Doncaster. Just treat it as a deadline day signing.

I’d prefer to get this over the line now and have him recover here compared to him getting fit and maybe having other clubs interested. He’ll be available for nearly 40 games after the window closes, not sure why people are acting like it’ll be March before he’s back fit.

Makes me wonder if Mcneil has a serious injury

Because otherwise signing a player who is over a month away from fitness makes no sense

Pretty sure Dyche said hes back soon.

I think Harrison ir Leeds have agreed to the loan deal, and we have taken it up. Like let's be honest, we are looking to fill our loan slots up.

Can see Beto/Etikike on loan too, then we have 1 domestic loan left. Everloan is back!

I’ll be honest, I’ll be gutted if we go to Leeds for Gnonto and come back with Harrison.

Like the opposite of demba Ba and Lukaku situation.
I think Harrison is far more effective than Gnonto - if we are to go to Leeds - out of the two players this would be my preference

So we’ll have McNeil, Danjuma and Harrison all fighting for the left side wing. We badly need a right sided winger to add bit of balance to the squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back