Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now theres an idea!

Good to see you about mate! ;)
Glad to be back posting. Been watching the summer banter but I knew true to form that the last week or two of the window would be all hands on deck.

Are you keeping well mate? I hope so we need all the backbone we can muster. Funny I think we do ok this year not earth shattering but somewhere around mid table.

Walks into our current team, would be a very welcome addition who actually contributes in the final third on a football pitch. It was always clear last season that Leeds' issue wasn't scoring goals but rather conceding them, so if we managed to get both Harrison and Gnonto in, and a striker, we'd be more than fine this season. We'd of won yesterday for start.

Walks into our current team, would be a very welcome addition who actually contributes in the final third on a football pitch. It was always clear last season that Leeds' issue wasn't scoring goals but rather conceding them, so if we managed to get both Harrison and Gnonto in, and a striker, we'd be more than fine this season. We'd of won yesterday for start.
IF my Auntie had balls etc

He's not a striker but I've always rated him as a good player and you can never have enough of those in your squad. We started with Garner on the wing yesterday so this is good news.

Yeah great to see you knocking about mate, all good my end mate hanging in there! lol

Think we have a proper manager now and a good two - three years of consistency will do us the world of good, lads like Harrsison are canny, nuts and bolts signings, we need to put anchors down in the team and Harrison is one you can hang your hat on, just thinking the left flank on Ashely Young and Harrison is very dangerous.

Also think we might see a few going when this gets done, Demari anyway maybe Iwobi!

He can be very frustrating though. Most Leeds fans don't rate him - and they watch him every week. They always say that his stats are weird because he delivers numbers but doesn’t play well.

I personally think he'll do a good job for us, but word of caution and all that.

He can be very frustrating though. Most Leeds fans don't rate him - and they watch him every week. They always say that his stats are weird because he delivers numbers but doesn’t play well.

I personally think he'll do a good job for us, but word of caution and all that.
Trying to find out what Leeds fans think of him, but most just seem peed off about their club and the fact hes joining Everton.

But yes, the majority dont really consider him that good, which is a concern.

This was by far my favourite tho, those leeds fans are ANGRY.

So we send all our want away players to Everton now. I bet the fans are thrilled but being thick scousers they’re probably just planning who to stop & rob first

When everyone is fit I am not sure he plays but certainly would have done today if fit. I am ok with this on a loan but would be wary on a permanent. Rumoured to be on a decent wage at Leeds (90kpw). Given his age if we were to sign him permanently end of season we could be giving ourselves a future problem as anybody making that kind of money needs to be a cast iron certain starter for us

Chill man, it's nothing personal. Yours was the latest
Just found it a strange retort.

Have to say I'm happy that it's a loan, might be one who comes in and does a decent job for a season then we look to bring in someone else next season. Remember him being our best player at Goodison last year as he ballooned every free kick they had out for a corner, but in other games I've seen him he looks very solid. On balance he's likely an improvement on what we've got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back