Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
This signing makes no sense whatsoever. Very injury prone, very inconsistent. Certainly not an improvement on what we have and someone who has frustrated leeds fans for a number of years.

Very limited player who's good numbers were only a result of the style of play of Leeds. Will really struggle to perform well for a team like us who prioritise defending in the majority of games. Low resale value too given his age and what he would be in a few years time so goes against the transfer philosophy we should be following.

His last injury where he missed a game was in 2019 and he missed 1 game.

Yeah great to see you knocking about mate, all good my end mate hanging in there! lol

Think we have a proper manager now and a good two - three years of consistency will do us the world of good, lads like Harrsison are canny, nuts and bolts signings, we need to put anchors down in the team and Harrison is one you can hang your hat on, just thinking the left flank on Ashely Young and Harrison is very dangerous.

Also think we might see a few going when this gets done, Demari anyway maybe Iwobi!
Watched Young have a composed and confident game Yesterday. I agree for we’re we are dealing with an unconscious board these past years the manager will see us through. Remember the O’Neil haters last year he provided them wrong. It will take time to rebuild but the new Stadium will be packed to capacity and herald a new resurgence.

If United do come in for a lights out deal on Onana I expect he will move on. Gray dead certain.

Trying to find out what Leeds fans think of him, but most just seem peed off about their club and the fact hes joining Everton.

But yes, the majority dont really consider him that good, which is a concern.

This was by far by favourite tho, those leeds fans are ANGRY.

So we send all our want away players to Everton now. I bet the fans are thrilled but being thick scousers they’re probably just planning who to stop & rob first
I don’t blame them for being angry. It appears their director of football inserted relegation loan clauses in a large number of player’s contracts which has not enabled them to rebuild properly.

They are going to have their work cut out to get back out of that league. I have seen enough of the championship this season to come to the conclusion that if we had gone down we would not have come straight back either. Easier to survive in the PL then get promoted from the championship this season

I don’t blame them for being angry. It appears their director of football inserted relegation loan clauses in a large number of player’s contracts which has not enabled them to rebuild properly.

They are going to have their work cut out to get back out of that league. I have seen enough of the championship this season to come to the conclusion that if we had gone down we would not have come straight back either. Easier to survive in the PL then get promoted from the championship this season
If we had been relegated, we would now be in the same boat .. It's a hard league to get out of .....

It's a smart move. We need depth, so we can make substitutions and tactical adjustments even when we have sick notes. Getting that in the form of a player on loan that can nail down several positions and chip in a few goals is good business.

If there's an option to buy and he impresses, so much the better. It's similar to the move for Coady last year, which was also smart.

It's a smart move. We need depth, so we can make substitutions and tactical adjustments even when we have sick notes. Getting that in the form of a player on loan that can nail down several positions and chip in a few goals is good business.

If there's an option to buy and he impresses, so much the better. It's similar to the move for Coady last year, which was also smart.
Expect him to slot in at left back lol

Yes it does seem strange signing on loan someone who won't be available to play for at least a couple of months.

The crucial element of the deal though is the option to buy. If Harrison can show us that he's worth his price tag, that could be a problem solved next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back