Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a club. I knew we were shopping in the bargain basement but now I find that we are trying to sign damaged goods, who then decides he’d prefer Villa. They, rightly, see him as a liability, bin him, and we go back for him. He won’t be available for weeks/ months. Can’t wait to see him togging out and kissing the badge.

So villa rejected him because of his injury but we're going to sign him on a seasons loan and hope he's ready for October? Magical
Villa wanted a squad player not a first team player they have multiple wingers including Bailey and Diaby they wouldn’t start Harrison on a regular basis

We need a first team player to replace gray

We are desperate so even though we know he won’t be available for another 2 months we are prepare to take that risk whereas villa don’t have to they can move onto someone else

Let me get this right we have signed a player from Leeds who I'm led to belive did not want to come here ?
While another player from Leeds who wants to come here is nowhere to be seen ha ha

Good signing, made even better if he is back for the first game after the international break. That would mean he only misses three premier league games.

Allows us to ship Gray as well now - I imagine that will happen quickly.

We then go hard at Gnonto, striker and back up CB while shipping out Gray, Holgate, Gomes, Gbamin and loan Cannon.

So,we are going to be paying this lads wages for two months,do his rehab,then look to ease him in around October?sounds so,so Everton this deal.🙄
I'm guessing Gnoto is a no go and for the outlay it's more economical to get Harrison in. And hope he has an impact when he's fit

Think this lad will become a fan favourite quickly but also frustrate us and well have arguments about why he is great and why he isnt.

Villa wanted a squad player not a first team player they have multiple wingers including Bailey and Diaby they wouldn’t start Harrison on a regular basis

We need a first team player to replace gray

We are desperate so even though we know he won’t be available for another 2 months we are prepare to take that risk whereas villa don’t have to they can move onto someone else
Whilst I'm happy we've bolstered the squad for the relegation run in I'm still conscious we might need a striker pretty urgently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back