Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again I’m not sure mate on what happened villa end. Can only assume they got sent the medical reports and were not happy 🤷🏻‍♂️
Presuming with Buendias injury they want someone in but strange that looking up anything on Harrison anyone would know he's injured unless it's worse than what's been told over the media

Bold prediction hombre
My Leeds friend said;

I think he’d do well under Dyche, makes far more sense than Gnonto. He has best first touch i’ve seen and constantly tracks back, he’s just inconsistent so it’s frustrating watching him lose the ball repeatedly when you know how good he can be.
He will bring ball down like Dinho, You’ll nurse a semi, Then he’ll do nothing for several games other than defend and lose the ball
He’s a good dribbler, amazing first touch and good work rate he’s just so inconsistent
On his day he’s a top player.

FM22%20Jack%20Harrison.png
Are these scores out of 100?

Jokes aside if he was a long target, were we seriously planning on getting Rodrigo, Harrison and Gnonto? Because that’s so funny no wonder Leeds hate us

You know we already have signed Danjuma, and have Iwobi.

He primarily plays left doesn’t he, hence my whole debate.
Danjuma will be played up front if DCL gets crocked again and no striker brought in. Iwobi will probably be moved into a central role if wingers are brought in esp if there's any injuries plus iwobi isn't really a winger he was just put in that role due to lack of quality

All this villa stuff could have just been a pure wind up but our supporters believed it. So called in the knows believed it. It was reported by so called reputable sources. Why? Because we are so poorly run from the two highest positions at the club. Just because one of bills kopite mouthpieces (maddocks) says the villa stuff was "inacurate" the fact so many believed it shows the opinion they hold about how well we are being run. The owner who kept the chairman in place and the chairman should be ashamed of themselves. You are just not trusted by our fanbase and you are a laughing stock in the wider football world.

I’m sorry, I just don’t see why we are signing another injured player, who we might not even see until the end of September.

If people are happy with that then so be it.
Season isn't over on September lad it's 3 weeks away I'd rather see Harrison then on the bench than a second goalkeeper again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back