Confirmed Signing Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.
No option to buy in the loan deal from what I read, that's a bit disappointing. So next season, Danjuma and Harrison go back to their clubs, Young will be 39 and likely done, Coleman will likely be done, and we recruit again.

IMG_6373.webp

I’m going to just call it now so please bookmark this post now but I’m going to say Harrison signs with us but doesn’t see the pitch at all during his season long loan due to his injury.
Unfortunately its a likely scenario. Bookies wont give odds for this type of thing at Everton Football club. What is highly unlikely in the real world is highly probable at our club.

No option to buy in the loan deal from what I read, that's a bit disappointing. So next season, Danjuma and Harrison go back to their clubs, Young will be 39 and likely done, Coleman will likely be done, and we recruit again.
The option to buy will be there next season if leeds don't go back up...I guess his 16 millions pound release clause will still be valid under that scenario.

Absolutely. Very fortunate. However, let’s not dismiss Villa wanted him until pulling out to point score mate. Paul Joyce, BBC, and many more all reported the same on Villa. I genuinely have no idea why Villa pulled out, I assume due to the injury timescale from what their Athletic reporters tells me 
Lets be honest mate, I've points scored on flimsier grounds than this!

I'm glad if the deal gets done myself, we had a CM right mid on sat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back