2023/24 Jack Harrison

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like him. As mentioned, he gives his all. Presses all day, and at least tries to get on the ball and make things happen. Mcneil probably should have scored with the ball he put in, and it was a lovely little dink pass over the top for Patterson to cross for DCL who definitely should have scored.

He could improve when carrying the ball forwards though. He reminds me of the Slinky Dog off Toy Story a bit....His legs and head are not always well synchronised. It looks like he sees space, but takes a while to sort his legs out to catch up, and then the ball gets stuck in his feet by which point its a dead end and the move breaks down.

We’d all love the super sexy paneka master with blistering pace and finesse from the gods, but I will take Jack any day of the weak. He is technically solid, works his butt off and plays both sides of the ball. And he can play on the right. Having competent players across the board makes all the difference. Just need Patto to get there and this will be some side.

Like Harrison he's solid, big upgrade from iwobi on the right, just seems slightly off it last 2 games for me, only very slightly like.

Just wonder if he needs a rest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back