2023/24 Jack Harrison

How does this relate to your post about not trusting & developing young players when given examples that contradict you?

Interesting other opinion though. Don’t agree with you at all but maybe if you explained what an “actual central midfield in a proper footballing system” means to you I will understand your opinion.
Because they’re not good players right now hence they are not developing

Sorry mate but…really?

So Branthwaite, Onana, Myko & Garner are not good players? I’ve only excluded McNeil because you gave an opinion on him.
Branthwaite is solid but doesn’t pass because he’s not in a team that does, same for Garner and Onana. Mykolenko doesn’t add anything in attack which isn’t true of high level fullbacks and McNeil isn’t being put in positions to play his best. This is all management and it is keeping everyone short of their absolute max.

Anyway point being, bin Dyche, then focus on finding good attackers for the next guy and that’s not Jack Harrison.

Branthwaite is solid but doesn’t pass because he’s not in a team that does, same for Garner and Onana. Mykolenko doesn’t add anything in attack which isn’t true of high level fullbacks and McNeil isn’t being put in positions to play his best. This is all management and it is keeping everyone short of their absolute max.

Anyway point being, bin Dyche, then focus on finding good attackers for the next guy and that’s not Jack Harrison.
This is the first Everton team since Carlo that I actually like and that's thank to Dyche. I think a lot of other people feel the same

Branthwaite does pass. So this is drivel.

I'm no huge fan of Dyche but bloody hell look at the state of the club. Like, do you think before you type?

So basically you don’t like Dyche...fair enough.

Try to respect all opinions but they really are like arseholes. Everyone has one & sometimes they’re shitty.

This is some next level wham you’re chatting mate. It’s the morning here so maybe that’s unfair & you’ve been on the ales.

Better stick to vague statements about “proper footballing systems” that you can’t back up when called out & calling footballers jobbers like it’s the WWE.

Branthwaite does pass. So this is drivel.

I'm no huge fan of Dyche but bloody hell look at the state of the club. Like, do you think before you type?
Look man it’s just not a great collection of players. I don’t even mind what Dyche is doing but we also need to all accept that at some point we need to decide to stop doing it or we are going to end up down. This is one of the poorest leagues for many years because worse teams like Forest and Bournemouth stayed up at the expense of Leeds and Leicester while the teams that did come up are utterly awful. When that stops our brand of playing becomes just that much more on the edge and when you’re on the edge sometimes you fall over it.

So while today isn’t that day one day we need to wake up and start functioning like a football club in that tier below the top tier if we want to continue being that.

So basically you don’t like Dyche...fair enough.

Try to respect all opinions but they really are like arseholes. Everyone has one & sometimes they’re shitty.

This is some next level wham you’re chatting mate. It’s the morning here so maybe that’s unfair & you’ve been on the ales.

Better stick to vague statements about “proper footballing systems” that you can’t back up when called out & calling footballers jobbers like it’s the WWE.
We have a lot of WWE undercard jobbers in our squad unfortunately