Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Jack Rodwell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange how some ex-players are embracing like Piennar who actively looked to leave but lads who have spent most of their lives at the club and fall on bad times, despite the thousands of £ each week, we just crucify them!

He won't play for us again so no harm, no foul.

He might even have a sobering effect of the younger members of the team aka Davies, Kenny, Lookman to remind them that the grass isn't always greener.

I think piennar admitted he made a mistake in leaving which is fair enough. The likes of rodwell and barkley have destroyed their careers by moving. Moyes was the one who said grass isnt always greener. Didnt work out for him either.

terrible footballer, not good at anything. Moyes ruined him by trying to make him a player he wasnt and not focusing enough on one position

ended up with him trying holding midfielder who couldn't tackle or intercept or number 10 who couldn't really beat a man or play a decent pass for a forward to a just utter nothing of a player

It’s a part of our losers mentality isnt it? It’s a very bad message that wherever your career will take you and no matter how big waster you are you can always come back home.

It has some good side I guess, but I’d rather see us as a club where failure is no accepted by any means.
Letting a former player without a club train at our facilities is hardly anything to do with a losers mentality.
We allowed Baxter to train and it helped him get a club.
It's not as if Rodwell has been promoted straight into the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back