Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Apart from his agent doing that mad Barcelona thing its just another pretty normal transfer saga isn't it I don't know if its always the same every year but it seems like people keep acting as if everything is massively complicated this summer when its just normal stuff.
Yeah hs agent is clearly a bit of a prat but we shouldn't really judge the kid too much by his agent, even if dealing with the agent would be an ongoing ballache.

Clearly Dyche and Thelwell place a lot of importance on attitude and I would guess from his time at Villa they'd have had a word with Young to see if there were any attitude concerns with the player himself.

Don’t Villa have like a million decent wingers? I know they have CL football but surely we’re a more sure fire route to first time football regularly?
Buy him back give him some CL experience off the bench punt him next year at a bigger profit. Good business.

Unless everything is agreed between the club and the player and it is just the terms of a deal with Hull that are still being negotiated, we should not get involved in hanging around for someone to make a choice about whether they want to join us or not. Move on to our next target and get that done. From what little I have seen, the rumoured Asprilla would have a higher ceiling anyway for a similar price.

Turning up to train with his current team even though theres speculation about leaving would be seen as having a good attitude usually I don't know why it would be the opposite in this case.
But he was originally left behind after the team had flown out so he could sort out his future, he then decided to follow on afterwards. Does that sound like he even wants to leave Hull, that is the reason why I said walk away and concentrate on other possibilities and stop wasting time on him.

…he’s still under contract to Hull so will need to turn up for work to get his wages. Saying that, it doesn’t suggest he’s close to moving anywhere.
Agreed.. and dare I say, especially to Ipswich. You’d imagine an Ipswich move would be straightforward, as too would a Villa move. Less straightforward if you want to go elsewhere who are offering less?

But he was originally left behind after the team had flown out so he could sort out his future, he then decided to follow on afterwards. Does that sound like he even wants to leave Hull, that is the reason why I said walk away and concentrate on other possibilities and stop wasting time on him.
I would hope that Everton haven't just totally stopped thinking about any other transfer at all while this is happening and if we have its our fault not his its just another big fuss over nothing as far as I can see we made an offer like 2 days ago its not like its been going on for 6 months.

There's only one thing I'd say with certainty about this whole situation, and that's that he definitely does want to leave Hull.

…he’s still under contract to Hull so will need to turn up for work to get his wages. Saying that, it doesn’t suggest he’s close to moving anywhere.
He did turn up for work but the club left him at home whilst the team flew out to Turkey so that he could decide his on future, he then had a change of mind and followed the team later so his contract does not apply in this instance, it was their decision.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.