Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

He did turn up for work but the club left him at home whilst the team flew out to Turkey so that he could decide his on future, he then had a change of mind and followed the team later so his contract does not apply in this instance, it was their decision.
I imagine they gave him some kind of dispensation to stay behind and finalise what looked like it would be a quick deal. Assuming there’s been some kind of change of heart/moving of the goalposts in which case the club will revert to its perfectly reasonable stance that he’s their player and should be on tour with them.

I imagine they gave him some kind of dispensation to stay behind and finalise what looked like it would be a quick deal. Assuming there’s been some kind of change of heart/moving of the goalposts in which case the club will revert to its perfectly reasonable stance that he’s their player and should be on tour with them.
He's also a professional athlete that wants to be in the best shape possible.
Makes sense to go train with pears and team mates instead of on your own.

He did turn up for work but the club left him at home whilst the team flew out to Turkey so that he could decide his on future, he then had a change of mind and followed the team later so his contract does not apply in this instance, it was their decision.

My take on this...

If they left him behind initially they probably thought a deal was close to being wrapped up. Maybe now there are 3 clubs involved negotiations are taking a little longer for him to decide best path for his career and bank balance. Hence he's joined up with them to keep fit and train while everything gets thrashed out.

Don't think it suggests he will stay at Hull though

My take on this...

If they left him behind initially they probably thought a deal was close to being wrapped up. Maybe now there are 3 clubs involved negotiations are taking a little longer for him to decide best path for his career and bank balance. Hence he's joined up with them to keep fit and train while everything gets thrashed out.

Yeah I think when Ornstein tweeted the other day that barring a twist he was expected to go for Ipswich for a medical that was probably the case hence he didn't fly out, and the twist was Villa activating their clause. If he's now got a decision to make it makes sense for him to go out and get training in the meantime.

My take on this...

Maybe he dosent want to join any of the teams interested and he's waiting for someone like Palace to bid?
His agent has been touting him out as much as possible, they may not of just got the bite they wanted

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back