Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Ipswich's bid was for both wasn't it? So if Philogene doesn't sign they probably need to renegotiate the deal for Greaves it doesn't seem that strange to me.
Someone pointed out the other day if they did the double deal although they still need to assign a value to each individual player they could inflate the Greaves part and reduce the Philogene part to get round some of the sell-on fee to Villa. If that was their thinking then they may well hold the Greaves deal in case Philogene does agree to go to Ipswich as well in which case they could still pull that trick.

Something very very strange about the whole Hull involvement in this.
Got to ask if Jacob Greaves has had a medical at Ipswich overv the weekend and there's a reported deal done , why hasn't been announced.
Coupled with this circus surrounding Philogene it can't all be about agents putting stories out.
The whole thing smells .
Hull are probably just doing an Everton on it not announcing a transfer till a couple weeks after everyone and their dog knows

Someone pointed out the other day if they did the double deal although they still need to assign a value to each individual player they could inflate the Greaves part and reduce the Philogene part to get round some of the sell-on fee to Villa. If that was their thinking then they may well hold the Greaves deal in case Philogene does agree to go to Ipswich as well in which case they could still pull that trick.
Yeah thats what I thought it seems totally normal to me they will probably have to resubmit all the paperwork if they only do one deal all the payment structures and everything will be based on the two of them so they'll just be waiting to see what happens.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.