Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

The Conk Kev not really cooking anymore is he?

It's not really his fault imo. We know Minteh agreed to join, but DCL's demands scuppered that deal. We also know a bid went in for Philogene, too, but obviously he's chosen Villa. Whether it's for a better project or better wages we don't know yet.

I'd argue that I'd prefer it to be this way over 100% not being active in the market. It's obvious we're trying this way.

It's not really his fault imo. We know Minteh agreed to join, but DCL's demands scuppered that deal. We also know a bid went in for Philogene, too, but obviously he's chosen Villa. Whether it's for a better project or better wages we don't know yet.

I'd argue that I'd prefer it to be this way over 100% not being active in the market. It's obvious we're trying this way.
Villa could still sell him to use for 18 mil and make a clear 5 mil profit.

Glad this is over. Dragged on too long, what with Hull, his agent and himself seemingly fannying about just to move back to Villa.

Haha hell ya I know some spots get you a salad with fries on it too as is the style here
Salad with fries @Exeter_Gently

IMG_4894.webp

Villa great club but he aint gunna play. Silly boy.
Move on and sign somebod else.
Diaby like to go to Saudi would free up a spot.

Shame as the fee seemed reasonible if you compare it to what clubs have paid for someone like Minteh.
But think that opportunity to go to CL Villa was probably just too much

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back