Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Is it clever? in the world of PSR, bringing him back he now wont be pure profit if they were to sell him?

Maybe it is.....i just don't know these days????

They could loan him out a year for 3.5m and cover his fee costs each year.

The 18m they got allowed them to retain under the threshold last year.

Never felt like this was happening did it?

Not convinced by him anyway, tricky winger did well with championship fullbacks but he might not translate back to the PL, I don’t think he has outright pace it’s more tricks and nutmegs, could see him being ineffective and end up on the bench.

I would much prefer Gnonto who’s more direct, more of a forward, a better finisher and more PL proven

Asprilla looks the real deal, got great vision and awareness to go with the skills

Never felt like this was happening did it?

Not convinced by him anyway, tricky winger did well with championship fullbacks but he might not translate back to the PL, I don’t think he has outright pace it’s more tricks and nutmegs, could see him being ineffective and end up on the bench.

I would much prefer Gnonto who’s more direct, more of a forward, a better finisher and more PL proven

Asprilla looks the real deal, got great vision and awareness to go with the skills

Agent had a good couple weeks on holiday though

God knows how many hours I have wasted looking up videos of players before they fail to sign for Everton.
Oh well
Going to head off now and see what this Tessman lad is like on Youtube

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back