Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

I don’t see anything wrong with it. If Sheffield United stayed up he’d still be there and Villa would just get a normal transfer fee.
Technically and legally there’s nothing wrong with it but then again neither was us buying the Villa Kid and selling them Lewis but that didn’t stop the outrage reported

Think PSR has fried everyone's brains into thinking everything is about PSR and PSR only. Villa fans in particular seem to think everything they do now is a genius PSR workaround. Seen some producing all sorts of amortisation / book value calculations to show that selling Philogene for 5m then buying him for 14m is actually a profit. Seeing everything through the prism of PSR seems to distort reality.
I’ve never seen that type of deal before have you? Coming from a club who knew it was sailing close to the wind I can understand why people think it was a PSR insurance policy. I was more on about how favourably or unfavourably it would be reported. God knows our club has tried it slightly differently with the ‘first rights’ stadium naming deal.

I've friend requested him

1720791128539.webp

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back