Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

IMG_8548.jpeg

Not good enough for us…in recent time honoured tradition we should be looking for players that are either a) injury prone or completely and utterly out of form (e.g. the ‘punt’ option), or b) a loan (someone who may ‘grace’ us with their presence as a holdover for something better for them) or c) someone who will be ‘Evertoned’ and will end up running their contract down. None of these delusions of grandeur thank you very much.

Not good enough for us…in recent time honoured tradition we should be looking for players that are either a) injury prone or completely and utterly out of form (e.g. the ‘punt’ option), or b) a loan (someone who may ‘grace’ us with their presence as a holdover for something better for them) or c) someone who will be ‘Evertoned’ and will end up running their contract down. None of these delusions of grandeur thank you very much.
You know what they say…

Sniff my sack …

… it’s a booty attack.

Wooooooo!

Feels an odd timing to me. The Minteh transfer is time restricted by the PSR cutoff - i’d have imagined that an alternative without a PSR swap would be after that cutoff. Maybe a rumour to force Newcastle’s hand? Or ideally, Hull want Holgate!