Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

This is why I do not want us to sell Branthwaite this summer. Assuming Minteh was plan A, this boy Plan B - be a shame if the club splurged the Branthwaite money on Plans C+.
As much as I wanted Minteh, Bobble said on his podcast that Minteh was not high on our list of targets, but an opportunity to do a good deal involving Calvert-Lewin came up so we went for it.

He said this when it was looking like he was signing for us too, not as some weird face-saving exercise after it went wrong. Don't know where Philogene features on our target list, but Minteh was not plan A!

I’d be saying to that boy if he wants to play for a big PL team he needs a new agent. I can see this guy putting lots of clubs off. Even if we did sign him, you can tell this bloke is in it for the big fee (considering his other clients) and about 5 mins after being here he’d be talking him up to a bigger team.

Maybe, but it's more acceptable for them to be relegated. They've been in the 2nd or even 3rd tiers in the 30s, 60s, 70s, 80s and 2010s. Much more normal for them than for us
Everton don't do relegations, its just one of our things. We could of easily gone down in the 90s & 2020's but we just love circling the drain.
Villa have won the European cup which is something we have never done (we all know why)

(Although just looking at Villas history, they got relegated in 87, which i either never knew, or forgot! 5 years after they actually won the European Cup, that's some decline.

I like to think he’s got a spare phone. And he’s just handing his phone to random passers-by

“Can you just get a picture of me pretending to walk past on the phone please? Cheers.”

He tags the guy in who’s taking the pics. I looked at another of his posts and he’s rocking up to a client in the back of a Merc and it’s at a club called Broadfields United in the 9th level of footie :lol:

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back