Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

….my initial thought were Demare Gray but I actually think he looks less complicated (which is good), gets himself into central areas, looks comfortable on left/right and awareness to set his teammates up. 12 in 32 games at Hull is actually very decent.

From what I can see from that little video, the lad has an eye for a pass, which really impressed me, he looked up and set up players who could finish more easily where they were. Not just a shoot on sight merchant. Hope we sign him.

Lets see where this goes, seems a little bit more concrete then 24 hours ago - lad has a decision to make.

What i like about this and Ndiye is creativity and goals has clearly been an issue and our priority seems to be creativity and goals.

Another problem has been options of the bench to change a game in comparison to others - this helps.

What i also like would be flipping Dobbin for 10 mill and if he comes 16 mill for this lid - if he can recreate what hes done at a lower level, nice player trading.

Seen the usual YouTube clips. Reminds me of Demarai Gray, I'm all for Speed. Him and Ndiaye will offer something different. But we all know if will be Harrison and McNeill for the foreseeable. I'm wondering if Dyche is thinking of McNeill as a wingback with Mykolenko moving Central replacing JB who let's me honest probably won't be here unfortunately.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back