Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

….my initial thought were Demare Gray but I actually think he looks less complicated (which is good), gets himself into central areas, looks comfortable on left/right and awareness to set his teammates up. 12 in 32 games at Hull is actually very decent.
18 goal contributions in 32 games for Hull is excellent. I like the look of his defensive stats too which is likely why we are targeting him alongside his attacking output. I also like that he runs with the ball. It's very telling that we have targeted and look close to signing two players who like to progress with the ball (Ndiaye and Philogene).

….my initial thought were Demare Gray but I actually think he looks less complicated (which is good), gets himself into central areas, looks comfortable on left/right and awareness to set his teammates up. 12 in 32 games at Hull is actually very decent.

Demarai Gray without the final third brain combustions would’ve been a very useful player.

Cant just buy players for managers is what got us in this mess, will agree on hos oersonality will have to be able to match with dyche. Something gray /danjuma did not have .
But you also cant waste money on players the manager wont decide to play
We know Dyche likes to keep the side consistent, we know he wasn't really partial to using Gray or Danjuma who i would say Philogene is more similar to them than a McNeil of a Harrison

Never know, we might be suprised

Is this lad a left or right winger? Or can play either?
philogene.webp

His stats from last season from WhoScored.

People don't want him though cos his agents a knob

news flash, near enough every football agent is a absolute tit

The internet is full of bitter people, who deflect their own internal unhappiness on others. I get it all the time, on here & on socials.

The mans doing bits and earning himself some coin. Just because he likes to talk on Instagram/isn't stacking boxes in a Tesco warehouse doesn't make him and his client bad eggs.

80 appearances in the Championship at 22 seems pretty decent. Getting him in early for pre season would be huge too.

Don't you dare Daniel Levy...

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back