Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

1720517881092.webp

Doesn't matter, it's about the company you keep. Too many young footballers think they're the real deal and get in bed with naff people who don't have their best interests at heart.

Oh and Ivo Adalberto Dos Santos Camacho isn't even an FA registered football agent - https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files...egistered-football-agents---28-june-2024.ashx

So I'm sure this is all going to go very well.

He refers to himself as 'Omnipotent' on his instagram though so he must be a big shot right?

Suspect it's more likely he's impotent and that's where all this fake bravado comes from deep down.

….ha, ha, this is more likely to be at Dyche’s instruction, a bit daft to think he doesn’t want more threat in wide areas.
Yeah I don’t fully get this theory of Dyche not wanting a player like him. Take the flashy stuff away for a second and you’ve got a fast, direct winger who can carry the ball on the break. His running stats were always impressive and looking at the stats, he works hard to track back.

What wouldn’t he like about that?

Not saying he’s nailed on to start immediately (thought we’d hope so), but he’ll be the envisioned first choice, on the right at least. McNeil has earned his spot on the left.

Remember when Dyche signed Cornet for Burnley (a bit of a coup at the time) and everyone said the same thing? Lad had a cracking season that year for them.

I like the player,

I just don't see were he fits in with the way Dyche plays
Cant just buy players for managers is what got us in this mess, will agree on hos oersonality will have to be able to match with dyche. Something gray /danjuma did not have .
Could be a very good move for us. Really £16m for a young player is nothing. Being realistic I’d like us to add another winger even just for depth.

Harrison Doucoure McNeil
Philogene Ndiaye ????
Yeah have to be going after another winger as others have said maybe asprilla who is away atm could be on this list for the rw. Think they want up to 20 mill for him tho. Not getting to excited with this lad until it is done

Yeah I don’t fully get this theory of Dyche not wanting a player like him. Take the flashy stuff away for a second and you’ve got a fast, direct winger who can carry the ball on the break. His running stats were always impressive and looking at the stats, he works hard to track back.

Not saying he’s nailed on to start immediately (thought we’d hope so), but he’ll be the envisioned first choice, on the right at least. McNeil has earned his spot on the left.

Remember when Dyche signed Cornet for Burnley (a bit of a coup at the time) and everyone said the same thing? Lad had a cracking season that year for them.
I guess it will mostly depend on pre-season, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to let a new signing bed in a little bit and introduce them gradually. Especially when they're young

….its weird that posters don’t think the top quality footballers can’t also put in a shift. It started with Giggs and Beckham working the full length of the pitch for SAF and nobody criticises Guardiola for demanding hard work from City players. Lazy stereotype.

I guess it will mostly depend on pre-season, but sometimes it doesn't hurt to let a new signing bed in a little bit and introduce them gradually. Especially when they're young
How wonderful would it be to have the main targets in before pre-season to do just that? Feels like a lot of our signings have been 3 games into the season recently.

Giving lads a chance to bed in is so important

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back