Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

£16m
Could be a very good move for us. Really £16m for a young player is nothing. Being realistic I’d like us to add another winger even just for depth.

Harrison Doucoure McNeil
Philogene Ndiaye ????
£16m for a young winger who has experience in the English game is really good value, especially if you consider the fee someone paid for Minteh

Given his reputation and other interest, £16m would be a remarkable coup and exactly the kind of deal Everton should be looking for. Let's get this one over the line. All going well we'll sell him for 5x that price in 4 years.

His agent yeah, seen nothing to indicate the player himself is a tit

Philogene hasn't said anything, has he?

@Admins Can you edit the title to Jaden

What has the player actually said?

Doesn't matter, it's about the company you keep. Too many young footballers think they're the real deal and get in bed with naff people who don't have their best interests at heart.

Oh and Ivo Adalberto Dos Santos Camacho isn't even an FA registered football agent - https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files...egistered-football-agents---28-june-2024.ashx

So I'm sure this is all going to go very well.

Wonder if thelwell's been instructed to get some more exciting players in by the powers that be?
I was worried it was gonna be more battlers in the centre and on the wings, if Dyche had his way.

Dyche wants quality like any other manager would.

Thelwell has said before there's quality but also the type of character. If he and Dyche are on the same page (which they will be as he's the longest serving manager he's worked with), then they will have agreed to pay the money we're tight on for him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back