Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Positive noises coming out from decent sources.

Surely we aren’t going to witness “skillz”? Been a long time since Goodison let out a semi-erotic moan following a little bit of trickery.

Wonder if thelwell's been instructed to get some more exciting players in by the powers that be?
I was worried it was gonna be more battlers in the centre and on the wings, if Dyche had his way.

Anyone still thinking Bobble isn’t sourced up to the eyeballs need to admit they’re wrong. He sent this privately yesterday. By his own admission, he’ll only go public with his stuff when it reaches a certain stage.

Trust Bobble / Joyce, don't trust that agent, he is to Football what Don King is to boxing :). Seems to me if he was at a press conference signing for us and Ipswich offered the agent an extra tenner....

I know youtube highlight reels can be deceptive but his videos are the antithesis of omar niasse's (ball hits his elbow and goes in while he's completely oblivoius) when he signed for us which bodes well, seems to have the finesse , has dyche ever had someone that creative on one of his squads before? "Well that's a nice backheel goal son, but let's see you line up for the low block"

If we can get it over the line then that’s an absolute steal of a deal for us, I believe Villa benefit from any deal as well so another shot to the PL’s PSR nonsense from both clubs
Brothers in arms with ourselves & Villa playing 3D chess.
Will Villa buy Simms from Coventry?

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back