Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Doesn't matter, it's about the company you keep. Too many young footballers think they're the real deal and get in bed with naff people who don't have their best interests at heart.

Oh and Ivo Adalberto Dos Santos Camacho isn't even an FA registered football agent - https://www.thefa.com/-/media/files...egistered-football-agents---28-june-2024.ashx

So I'm sure this is all going to go very well.
Says on Companies House website that Berto is a Portuguese national. Could be just visiting Beto, Chermiti and Virginia? Anyway, even if we don't end up signing Philogene, I am in for sacking Prentice and getting this lad in to replace him.

His agent yeah, seen nothing to indicate the player himself is a tit
He come out last week and said Barca is his dream didn't he? He'll be using his next club as a stepping stone but that doesn't bother me tbh.

As long as he's good and can help the team progress that's all I'm bothered about

This is why I do not want us to sell Branthwaite this summer. Assuming Minteh was plan A, this boy Plan B - be a shame if the club splurged the Branthwaite money on Plans C+.

The presumption of selling players and the funds going back into the squad needs to be questioned mate, its often trotted out - particularly this time of the year when people want transfer drama, however as the last few years has shown, we sell our best players and dilute quality - never adequately replacing that quality, improving and progressing.

Fools gold the conditioned piece of we need to sell to reinvest and improve. Its also not all or nothing, it doesn't have to be Branthwaite - this summer in particular we will have a market for other players.

Last edited:
Yeah, I guess you would be Jimmy.
It was just a joke Ari I don't doubt that the bobble is 'sourced up to the eyeballs' and I never have so you don't need to worry and post yet again about how sourced he is and nobody should ever doubt him like you have been for the past few summers to get either commission or a pat on the head for being such a nice subscriber.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back