Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Still the owner though and makes all decisions.

Try harder

Moshiri will not be involved in player trading. He is currently on the verge of selling the club and is living his best life in his Monaco Estate.

Everton's progress over the coming seasons benefits/damages Friedkin Group, it has no affect on Moshiri who will be long gone by then. Hence the reality that if Friedkin has the ambition we hope he does, he should be backing the DOF to the hilt whilst his takeover progresses in preparation of the upcoming season.

Sticking to our valuation is just another way to say we can’t afford him.
Maybe you’re right and we can’t afford the extra 2m on the fee or an extra 10k a week in his wages or whatever the parties are after.

But if we can’t afford that it’s because in the past we’ve said “yeah, no worries” to just about any demand. So regardless of why we’re drawing the line it’s better we do.

I think if circumstances were different here mate, i think we may have reached - i think the club smell a rat somewhere in this process.
I don’t know mate. His valuation and his skill set/stats doesn’t seem like 16m is overpaying. Minteh at 35m is definitely overpaid.

Moshiri will not be involved in player trading. He is currently on the verge of selling the club and is living his best life in his Monaco Estate.

Everton's progress over the coming seasons benefits/damages Friedkin Group, it has no affect on Moshiri who will be long gone by then. Hence the reality that if Friedkin has the ambition we hope we does, he would be backing the DOF to the hilt whilst his takeover progresses.
Moshiri is the owner

You insinuated that this is on the Freidkin Group, when it’s not.

You’re wrong, you’ve dug a hole trying to be edgy and the walls have caved in on you, again.

Give it a rest and try your luck in another thread

Everton's progress over the coming seasons benefits/damages Friedkin Group, it has no affect on Moshiri who will be long gone by then. Hence the reality that if Friedkin has the ambition we hope he does, he should be backing the DOF to the hilt whilst his takeover progresses in preparation of the upcoming season.
As owner, and given the lack of proper board, he will sign every multi million pound contract the club enters into, unfortunately. They aren’t letting Woany sign them.

Ipswich just agreed a deal for 20m deal for Delap from City, another good signing for them, fair play, they are giving it a go.
Is Delap even any good? His scoring record on loan in the championship isn’t up to much and as I recall Cannon kept him out of the team at Preston when both were on loan there. For 20m is he really going to get the goals that keep them in the PL?

After the money he's seen evaporate since involved with this club, he'll be lucky to afford a Mondeo Estate.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back