Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

If EFC get relegated with Ipswich finishing 17th, then Dan Friedkin is the one who's business loses near £100m.

Moshiri is not affected in the slightest by what happens over the coming 12 months as the sale is anticipated to be finalised by around September/October according to reports.

Morally you're correct in Moshiri is the owner, but the fans have made it clear that they want him out, and he's going. He will not be spending a further penny on the club.

Maybe Friedkin Group are happy with Dyche performing another great escape next season, or they're awaiting an Onana/Branthwaite sale rather than putting any of their own funds in. Regardless, its on The Friedkin Groups watch if the summer window is either a success or a failure as the incoming owners.

Literally he is correct.

If EFC get relegated with Ipswich finishing 17th, then Dan Friedkin is the one who's business loses near £100m.

Moshiri is not affected in the slightest by what happens over the coming 12 months as the sale is anticipated to be finalised by around September/October according to reports.

Morally you're correct in Moshiri is the owner, but the fans have made it clear that they want him out, and he's going. He will not be spending a further penny on the club.

Maybe Friedkin Group are happy with Dyche performing another great escape next season, or they're awaiting an Onana/Branthwaite sale rather than putting any of their own funds in. Regardless, its on The Friedkin Groups watch if the summer window is either a success or a failure as the incoming owners.
That's utter waffle

For the love of God the transfer window just officially opened you know other players exist obviously we have other targets in play if we're being so resolute. It's moshiri who has overseen our decline and perennial relegation battles not the friedkins they haven't even took over yet , a little early to fear monger

@Goodisongang

He’s signing for both Ipswich and Everton and has turned down both Ipswich and Everton because both/neither can afford him. Ipswich has purchased Delap from City and we’ve complicated 3 deals between West Ham and a local chippy, inflating the local economy beyond repair.

And some lads are necking in the pantry and using crass language.

Sounds like weve negotiated ourselves to a good position, have found our valuation and sticking to it.

Good, thats what we need to be doing, thats where you get good deals on players. For far too long we have just paid whatever, or not even tried. Since Magic Kev has been here that seemed to have changed. We put ourselves in a good position to get him and Hull to agree to our terms without just giving in.

@Goodisongang

He’s signing for both Ipswich and Everton and has turned down both Ipswich and Everton because both/neither can afford him. Ipswich has purchased Delap from City and we’ve complicated 3 deals between West Ham and a local chippy, inflating the local economy beyond repair.

This is pretty much all anyone needs to check on.
All facts.

The club are dithering over £2m. Thats peanuts in todays market. If this kid is one of our main targets, failure to bring him in is once again failing to back the DOF & manager.

Whilst the lack of investment has been understandable in recent summers due to PSR, this coming year is not as tight financially and we still have one of DCL/Onana to likely leave for a decent fee.

Manchester Utd fans getting dooey eyed over Sir Jim being a tight arse whilst their CB options still consist of Maguire & Evans.

Our fans bemoan Harrison & McNeil, moan we have no pace or trickery, moan we never sign young baller players to moneyball like Brighton do, then laud EFC playing silly buggers over a paltry £2m on a player that could do bits for the club :lol:

Moshiri has one foot out of the door. His priority is no longer EFC. Out of himself & The Friedkin Group, the clubs performance next season affects Friedkin far more than it will Mr Moshiri.
But I thought your hero was everton through and through, I'm surprised you have time to post due to tirelessly working on that moshiri statue since nobody sees what a noble and legendary benefactor he truly is other than yourself

Sounds like weve negotiated ourselves to a good position, have found our valuation and sticking to it.

Good, thats what we need to be doing, thats where you get good deals on players. For far too long we have just paid whatever, or not even tried. Since Magic Kev has been here that seemed to have changed. We put ourselves in a good position to get him and Hull to agree to our terms without just giving in.
Agree completely

And whether we get this player or not, it's also showing positive signs that we are looking for the right profile of player going forward

@Goodisongang

schrodinger's philogene

What?? Some intellectual you are.

Moshiri being the owner is a factual statement, not a moral one.

But well done, you’ve just spammed the thread, trying to be edgy, just to finally agree that he is the owner.

Now we’ve agreed that I’m right, hopefully the owner, Moshiri, will allow young Jaden the opportunity to play at this club and meet the valuation

If its down to a straight choice between us and Ipswich then you'd have to think he'll end up here....
Be a very strange choice to swap a championship side for a side that's very likely to be going back down...
For all the messing around us were a solid midtable team with room to improve

They've already banged in around 150m to stave off MSP taking up there 50%+1 option, and paid LO'R an unspecified amount towards the build of the stadium.

Apart from that, and the lad from France, yeah, they've put nothing in.

Whilst I am happy that has happened, ultimately that act wasn't selfless & did benefit The Friedkin Group in their proposed takeover.

For clarification, FB92 was one of the forum's first contributers to back the Friedkin bid when it was first announced he was interested. I have no ill feelings towards that Group, but I cannot and will not be a blind sycophant to the clubs ownership.

777 loaned circa £200m for operational costs, I am sure Friedkin can loan the club the extra £2m to get one of our primary targets over the line and convert it to equity upon the sale of the club. I dont think that is something that is unreasonable to expect.

Literally he is correct.

In the real world, it means nothing though. I sold my house last year and following exchange of contract, paid out not a penny more than I needed to. I could have, as the "literal" owner, replaced one of the internal doors that had a chip in it, but I didnt.

Same way the seller of the house I purchased left a few snags for me to pay out for - the game is the game.

If Moshiri is nearly out the door, any future expenditure that isn't essential for the clubs operation will in reality fall on the shoulders of Friedkin Group.

Whilst they are under no **current** obligation to inject money for transfer business, a lack of investment in the playing squad this summer will only ultimately go on to hurt them, not Moshiri.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back