Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

About 40 pages in here since this morning, I’m assuming they’re not all “he’s not my lover hahaha” posts.

What’s the latest?
@Goodisongang

He’s signing for both Ipswich and Everton and has turned down both Ipswich and Everton because both/neither can afford him. Ipswich has purchased Delap from City and we’ve complicated 3 deals between West Ham and a local chippy, inflating the local economy beyond repair.

And some lads are necking in the pantry and using crass language.

Whilst I am happy that has happened, ultimately that act wasn't selfless & did benefit The Friedkin Group in their proposed takeover.

For clarification, FB92 was one of the forum's first contributers to back the Friedkin bid when it was first announced he was interested. I have no ill feelings towards that Group, but I cannot and will not be a blind sycophant to the clubs ownership.

777 loaned circa £200m for operational costs, I am sure Friedkin can loan the club the extra £2m to get one of our primary targets over the line and convert it to equity upon the sale of the club. I dont think that is something that is unreasonable to expect.

In the real world, it means nothing though. I sold my house last year and following exchange of contract, paid out not a penny more than I needed to. I could have, as the "literal" owner, replaced one of the internal doors that had a chip in it, but I didnt.

Same way the seller of the house I purchased left a few snags for me to pay out for - the game is the game.

If Moshiri is nearly out the door, any future expenditure that isn't essential for the clubs operation will in reality fall on the shoulders of Friedkin Group.

Whilst they are under no **current** obligation to inject money for transfer business, a lack of investment in the playing squad this summer will only ultimately go on to hurt them, not Moshiri.

I mean you quite literally are exactly that.

Ipswich making the right kind of signings so far, young players that they should be able to offload if they get relegated.

It all depends if the young lads can perform week in week out.

Whilst I am happy that has happened, ultimately that act wasn't selfless & did benefit The Friedkin Group in their proposed takeover.

For clarification, FB92 was one of the forum's first contributers to back the Friedkin bid when it was first announced he was interested. I have no ill feelings towards that Group, but I cannot and will not be a blind sycophant to the clubs ownership.

777 loaned circa £200m for operational costs, I am sure Friedkin can loan the club the extra £2m to get one of our primary targets over the line and convert it to equity upon the sale of the club. I dont think that is something that is unreasonable to expect.

In the real world, it means nothing though. I sold my house last year and following exchange of contract, paid out not a penny more than I needed to. I could have, as the "literal" owner, replaced one of the internal doors that had a chip in it, but I didnt.

Same way the seller of the house I purchased left a few snags for me to pay out for - the game is the game.

If Moshiri is nearly out the door, any future expenditure that isn't essential for the clubs operation will in reality fall on the shoulders of Friedkin Group.

Whilst they are under no **current** obligation to inject money for transfer business, a lack of investment in the playing squad this summer will only ultimately go on to hurt them, not Moshiri.
A valid argument, had the club not been hurt massively by Moshiri’s investment into the club.

Investment ≠ improvement. We have set a valuation of a player and we don’t believe that he’s worth upping the ante by over 10% of the original ask. That’s better budget management that we’ve even seen under Mosh, so I quite agree that the Friedkin boys must be at the helm on this one. Good work, fellas.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back