Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

IMG_5658.webp

sky are years behind anything 😂

It makes absolutely no sense for a player to choose Ipswich over Everton or over Crystal palace either if they are involved.

Ipswich are by a country mile the premiership club most likely to be relegated next season.

I think we just wait and see on this one.
I can only imagine that Ipswich have assured him of playing every week whereas at Everton there are already established premiership players in McNeill and Harrison . At Everton he will be expected to work hard in defence and attack .

The top players at the top clubs all work incredibly hard , if Philogene wants to be a Premiership footballer he will have to raise his game to a far higher standard than he has been used to.

Obviously we must feel that he can do that.

I suppose his agent is doing his job
Telling both sides they need to match each other depending on who has offered the best wages at any point in time

His client does have to make a decision until he knows that the lines have stopped shifting

It makes absolutely no sense for a player to choose Ipswich over Everton or over Crystal palace either if they are involved.

Ipswich are by a country mile the premiership club most likely to be relegated next season.

I think we just wait and see on this one.
I can only imagine that Ipswich have assured him of playing every week whereas at Everton there are already established premiership players in McNeill and Harrison . At Everton he will be expected to work hard in defence and attack .

The top players at the top clubs all work incredibly hard , if Philogene wants to be a Premiership footballer he will have to raise his game to a far higher standard than he has been used to.

Obviously we must feel that he can do that.
Or like the litany of players before him this is just a ruse to say “we tried” and suddenly the money disappears.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back