Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

In all seriousness, I know we've been doing and gloom the last few years, but look at the stadium we'll be playing our home games in 12 months time. Plus a final year at one of the most historic grounds in the country.

You don't choose Ipswich over that if the offers are equal. If he goes there then they are offering significantly better terms.

In all seriousness, I know we've been doing and gloom the last few years, but look at the stadium we'll be playing our home games in 12 months time. Plus a final year at one of the most historic grounds in the country.

You don't choose Ipswich over that if the offers are equal. If he goes there then they are offering significantly better terms.

Yes but what you’re failing to grasp is that Keiran McKenna is the best manager in the world.

all day mate!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back