Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

Mate just for a bit of balance our potential new owners turn over more in a year Org's entire net
Mate just for a bit of balance our potential new owners turn over more in a year Org's entire net worth.
Took you a week to even acknowledge Ipswich, the contempt on here for us

Up the toffies lad
Some just don’t like to see the other side of coin clearly. Quite short sighted tbh. Merely pointing out the attraction rather than dismissing a football club as inferior.

Why wouldn’t he chose Ipswich. It appears he has but some are in denial. McKenna is
Possibly the most talent young coach in the game and Ipswich appear to have a financial backing to boot from an American pension fund worth 4 times what is here. Appreciate they are new comers but they are certainly making waves in this window. Greaves/Delap also lined up and both look very promising young English talent.
It will come down to money.
Ipswich have more funds available so good luck to them.

Why wouldn’t he chose Ipswich. It appears he has but some are in denial. McKenna is
Possibly the most talent young coach in the game and Ipswich appear to have a financial backing to boot from an American pension fund worth 4 times what is here. Appreciate they are new comers but they are certainly making waves in this window. Greaves/Delap also lined up and both look very promising young English talent.

I think it's great to get a bunch of young talent, but it's a bold strategy to come up from the Championship and buy all Championship players to enhance the squad. In a vacuum each guy makes sense but all together, I'm not sure this works.

Some just don’t like to see the other side of coin clearly. Quite short sighted tbh. Merely pointing out the attraction rather than dismissing a football club as inferior.
Nothing short sighted about it at all mate. I"m sure you must be buzzing about your team atm but if you come on posting silliness on another clubs forum then you're going to get pelters.

Anyway, good luck to Ipswich this coming season. Just try to enjoy it, even though you'll probably be getting battered every week.

Think is alot more potential here but if he goes there and looks like he is that is fine. Does look a good manager but will be a step up in quality for most of the team. Us fans have had crap for two/three seasons now and most of us want to start trying to see and be postive about the club. Is just the way football is always teams bigger than you or have more to offer,

I think a few too many think this is just "choosing between us and Ipswich".

Its not that simple. Reports are Ipswich have offered more, so if he's agreed to terms with both of us, we may have offered 16m and Ipswich 18m. Do you think Hull just goes "Hey, you just choose whatever you want"? No, they are trying to push him to Ipswich. He isn't choosing between us and Ipswich, he's choosing how much MORE he wants us than Ipswich, is it enough to just outright refuse until Hull give in?

If he wants us way more, he will end up here. If he sees us as only a little more appealing, he will end up at Ipswich

Of the wingers we’ve been linked with

Minteh
Philogene
Gnonto
Asprilla

Asprilla definitely looks the most exciting with the biggest upside in my opinion.

Its not that simple. Reports are Ipswich have offered more, so if he's agreed to terms with both of us, we may have offered 16m and Ipswich 18m. Do you think Hull just goes "Hey, you just choose whatever you want"? No, they are trying to push him to Ipswich. He isn't choosing between us and Ipswich, he's choosing how much MORE he wants us than Ipswich, is it enough to just outright refuse until Hull give in?

If he wants us way more, he will end up here. If he sees us as only a little more appealing, he will end up at Ipswich
I agree his agent has played this one out step by step in the media to try and get the most for a) himself it appears and b) his client. I suspect the joint deal has favoured Hull and the signing of Greaves maybe linked to the completion of Philogene. Either way the lad wants to play premier league and both clubs represent a good opportunity to show his worth.

deffo

all about who or how hull are getting the most money

that’s it

Of the wingers we’ve been linked with

Minteh
Philogene
Gnonto
Asprilla

Asprilla definitely looks the most exciting with the biggest upside in my opinion.
Philogene has a higher ceiling but Asprillia a real talent. Gnonto wasn’t outstanding at all tbh and I think would struggle. Summerville at Leeds was the standout wide player in that division last season.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back