Transfer Rumour Jadon Philogene

No idea where the lad ends up.
But we have to accept a lot of players won't fancy playing under Dyche.
It's not easy for attacking players and wide players have a really tough/important defensive job in his teams.
That's not a criticism of Dyche who's got us results with his style/system.
Just the reality that the amount of potential signings is smaller.

It's not easy for attacking players and wide players have a really tough/important defensive job in his teams.
The guy will probably end up at Palace who knows.. agree that whilst Dyche is solid he doesn’t play that expansive football that may attract flair players, such as Philogene.

It’s not that big of a shock he’s chosen Ipswich. As some have already said, Hull will be pushing them because of the higher fee, plus there’s likely to be a relegation release clause so the lad and his agent get a payday now for signing on, then again in a year’s time when Ipswich go down and have to flog him.

The guy will probably end up at Palace who knows.. agree that whilst Dyche is solid he doesn’t play that expansive football that may attract flair players, such as Philogene.

Do you really think the likes of Philogene are savvy on Dyche's style of play? I mean, do they watch Everton (in their spare time) and dismiss playing for the club based on the football they see?

Both minteh and this lad rumours have said they wanted to come here

You mean a young lad like Minteh wasn't sat their watching Everton in his free time and thinking, "I wouldn't play for Dyche"? Madcap.
I think people think it is just dyche, thelwell will play a massive role in getting the new players in is him selling them the club. I get the problems with dyche i have called him out myself on here but is an easy target for this young attacking players wont come here. This window is all about improving the attack

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back