2017/18 James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honestly though Woolly, how many good games has he had since that first year?

I'm sorry but he isn't better than what we have already around the team, despite his putting in a few good tackles today. He's shown that over the last three years. Even when he has been fit he hasn't gotten into this team on merit and he isn't what this team needs.

I'd happily see him sold and have the funds reinvested in someone who can possibly make a difference for this team when we're in possession rather than the known quantity of McCarthy.

I don't have a problem with selling him mate, I just have a problem with people glibly ending their posts with the word "Sell", or even worse "SELL". This may well be down to me being a miserable arl arse, but being an arl arse is something I've perfected over the years and I don't intend to change.

Essentially, it's the forum equivalent of wearing a baseball cap back to front in an effort to show just how thick they.
You're far, far better than Tim, please desist from doing it, or else you'll have to go on ignore.

I don't have a problem with selling him mate, I just have a problem with people glibly ending their posts with the word "Sell", or even worse "SELL". This may well be down to me being a miserable arl arse, but being an arl arse is something I've perfected over the years and I don't intend to change.

Essentially, it's the forum equivalent of wearing a baseball cap back to front in an effort to show just how thick they.
You're far, far better than Tim, please desist from doing it, or else you'll have to go on ignore.

SELL.

Welcome to the list ...

upload_2018-1-4_21-57-55.webp

Nice company you're keeping !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back