2017/18 James McCarthy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against bournemouh he literally came from nowhere and was in the team. Didn't do well but how long has he been out for, Sam stuck him on yesterday as the 2nd half was unfolding because we'd lost the park, they where waltzing through us with no reply. He came on like one of the magnificent seven battering cajoling flumoxing overpowering the opposition, doesn't get bullied of the ball either. What I'd give for a fully fit , fully confident Mccarthy patrolling that midfield, on his day he can be a special player ;)

That spell on Monday reminded me of how Joe Parkinson used to rampage through the opposition midfield in the good ole Dogs of War era.

A fully fit and in form Jimmy Mac is in there in front of both Gana and the French fraud IMO.

James McCarthy showing glimpses of old the other day

Flying in with superb tackles and showing desire like Everton used too!! That’s how I remember us a few years back and we lost it! Take note the rest of the squad!!

Him doing what he did best for 30 mins on Monday shows how much presence has disappeared from this team. His attitude he shown should be the minimum from the entire squad. Instead, we see it from Kenny and in spurts from the likes of Rooney and DCL. If playing like that, he should be in the team.

I like the way people are now calling Schneiderlin a fraud. While raving about the Scottish lad who has played a handful of games for us and a country he and his parents were not born in these past few years.

Who actually is the fraud?

I like the way people are now calling Schneiderlin a fraud. While raving about the Scottish lad who has played a handful of games for us and a country he and his parents were not born in these past few years.

Actually doing my head in all this 'he's got the right attitude stuff'. He picks Ireland over Everton EVERY SINGLE TIME.

Schneiderlin doesn't even play. He just is on.the pitch doing nothing at every opportunity. At least James actually tried to make an impact.

That spell on Monday reminded me of how Joe Parkinson used to rampage through the opposition midfield in the good ole Dogs of War era.

A fully fit and in form Jimmy Mac is in there in front of both Gana and the French fraud IMO.
it could have been much different had he been booked for one of those challenges early on. The ref was booking us for professional fouls but not united players. He could easily have booked JM who would then have to have been more reserved. I do like a good hard challenge though, livens things up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back