James Return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always been a huge fan of his and was made up when he signed but he played under a manager who he had huge respect for and still ultimately didn't want to be here and we don't need players with that attitude as we have more than enough already.

this all day long...... apparently it was nasty rafas doing. wrong - James was looking to leave before ancelotti left, his no show and wanting to get subbed against Sheff united was a complete disgrace. Ashley Williams got pelters for getting himself sent off - this lad asked to be taken off.
It WAS Benitez's doing though. he obviously has never fancied him.

He was injured for that game, what does him sitting in the stands do for us?

Loads of players ask to be taken off if they don't feel right.

He is absolutely injury prone but I have never bought this idea that he didn't care about playing. He has ended up in some footballing backwater for that very reason, he wanted to play.

He is absolutely injury prone but I have never bought this idea that he didn't care about playing. He has ended up in some footballing backwater for that very reason, he wanted to play.
wasn't injured at all, didn't fancy it

If he was out on loan i'd 100% be saying get him back ASAP, but he's gone now and he's not the type of signing we need to be making to improve in the future, so it's not even worth a consideration.

He was boss, but only when he could be bothered.

Undoubtedly probably one of the most talented players to wear the shirt, but for me, knowing full well we had to win to stand a chance of Europe on the last day (even if it would have been in vein), he was too busy flying home.

Whether he was a talent or not, so you really think James. Would be who we could rely on in a relegation scrap?

If he came back on a 2 year deal at half the salary I’d have him, but not a chance am I paying £200k to a fella who couldn’t be assed and didn’t even know who we were playing at the start of the year.

Benitez was a huge problem, but it’s concerning thag so many players are now scapegoating him. Regardless of how bad we are… Lampard will have still had 15 games to fix this, and the players will be at fault if we mess up.

Get rid of the dead weight and bring on this lad

Even if he plays half the games, he would get us more points then the current squad or whatever scrubs we bring as deadweight from other teams or stars on second division teams
I'm routing for both of you tofee

If he was out on loan i'd 100% be saying get him back ASAP, but he's gone now and he's not the type of signing we need to be making to improve in the future, so it's not even worth a consideration.
I reckon it would feel very Ronaldo to United.

Hes a brilliant player and he would produce every now and then.

But he'd clog up a space for a player like Gordon or Gray and absolutely wouldn't suit this current style of play.

Selfishly though, I would love to watch him live.

Whats going on? When Benitez the devil turfed him everyone was screaming. Now now hardly anyone wants him back?

He's played in 10 of 18 matches in Qatar and only completed the full 90 minutes in 6 of them. :coffee:

He's played in 10 of 18 matches in Qatar and only completed the full 90 minutes in 6 of them. :coffee:
Yeah because he is constantly injured. (or thinks he is anyway).

He is deffo a sicknote but I don't think that's due to just not being bothered. I reckon most pros probably want to play when they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.